fess
Years ago

Where are the mascots??

where the hell did murray magpie/sam dunk disappear to,here one day vanished the next,or that great south aussie icon the MILK MONSTER!!!! if they need someone i know someone who could do the job,i here he eas the eye of the tiger

Topic #9131 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Costumes (and repairs) are expensive and the focus has been elsewhere.

Reply #103268 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

i have a mate who has contacted paul bauer and hes working on taking up the mascot job next season

Reply #103328 | Report this post

han solo  
Years ago

yeah ive been thinking that for ages, we need the mascot back asap!
what is going on? as if the team couldnt spare 1000 bucks for a costume.............
the carpark fee is $7.50, 133 cars should do it!
The crowd needs a mascot

Reply #103333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

han solo, i dont believe the 36ers or BASA get any money for the carpark. Given that it is council owned land they would get the money - however I believe the money actually goes to the clubs, the people that you see directing the cars are volunteers from different clubs each and they get to keep the money - well at least some of it.

Reply #103340 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:05 pm, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754