basil fawlty
Years ago

stadium leaks

i can only hope basketball sa gets all teh leaks fixed before next weekends state champs - losing a court or stadium for a day or two when they find out they have been leaking for a week - will play havoc with the draw and results - finding new venues and times !!

word is wayville has been leaking for days on all 3 courts

Topic #11284 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

wayville was leaking thursday night.

Reply #131442 | Report this post

Magic Man  
Years ago

Does anybody know that state of Pasadena's courts? I play two games there during State Champs.

Reply #131444 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

there brand new... they can't be to bad!!

Reply #131448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wayville was ridiculous for ABA on Saturday night. Players couldnt keep there feet. Was quite dangerous really

Reply #131451 | Report this post

Magic Man  
Years ago

Sounds like i got it easy: Only Pasadena and Marion

Reply #131454 | Report this post

Ice skater  
Years ago

1st of all the roof was not leaking at Wayville Saturday night; condensation was forming on the inside of the roof and mixing with dust, falling back onto the courts.

2nd of all if the game had been played at Port Adelaide it would have been called off for sure as that roof has more holes in it than a Jatz biscuit!

3rd of all, the West women (for some reason)had the most trouble keeping their feet, the other 3 teams seemed to do ok; if the umps thought it was a danger to players they would have called the game off!

Reply #131481 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Bull its a white elephant always has been get to show the dogs in but thats it. Basketball SA needs to get off there arse and spend money on the stadiums that really need it! Marion, Morphett Vale and Hillcrest

Reply #131493 | Report this post

Ice Skater  
Years ago

Big Kahuna, I would suggest the only bull around here is between your ears and it don't smell like roses, if you get my meaning.

Sour Grapes must sure taste bitter, huh?

I still stand by my comment that if the games had of been held at West's home courts, there would have been no games at all.

Go take your drugs some place else, surf dude!

Reply #131494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U18 State champs semifinals have been planned at Port Adelaide for Sunday morning...

Reply #131507 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Ice Skater you are a wank get a life. I was only joking you tool! You are the one thats full of crap around here. Tosser

Reply #131520 | Report this post

Gravity man  
Years ago

Wayville Stadium,been leaking for years,managers cant be bothered to fix these leaks,so floors get wet,players get injured from these incidents,as umpires are told to try not to call game off,its happening in juniors and in social games.If you feel unsafe to play then take your kid off the court!Thats why they have taken off the sports insurance the stadium needs their income or they go mad!!!!!!

Reply #131530 | Report this post

Grod365  
Years ago

Big kahuna, next time you are going to amuse us with your sharp witt you might like to warn us in advance and put a little happy face icon in the spots we are suppose to laugh, otherwise it just aint funny. "wank" "tosser", "tool" - did you hit the dictionary for those words, sugar?

"Go take your drugs some place else, surf dude!"

P.S. Thank God school is back today!

"Wayville Stadium,been leaking for years" - Gravity Man, my kids have played juniors at Wayville for the last 4 seasons and I can not recall a single game that was cancelled due to rain leaking onto the courts, ever; however both my kids had games cancelled at port Adelaide last year due to rain effected courts. Time to check wayville for leaks? Sure, why not.

Lets spend money on stadiums that need it, no probs there.

Reply #131585 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754