South query?
Years ago

Two South 18 Girls leave?

I am told 2 quality girls from South have left and moved to other clubs. Can anyone confirm that. I beleive one has left to go to West and one to Forestville.

(Mod: The topic has been changed to reflect the body of the topic. If you have a problem with the matter contained within, please contact South to discuss the issue. No more replies to this topic please.)

Topic #1307 | Report this topic

South query?  
Years ago

It seems that anything negative on this site regarding South, Sturt or Forestville is removed or stopped. Why is that?

Reply #14889 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

South Query, I can confirm that one girl moved to Forestville a couple of weeks ago.

Reply #14892 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

South query?, if a club contacts me as per the terms of use of this forum, I read and will consider moderating accordingly.

If you don't often see anything enacted with regard to other clubs, it could be that nothing questionable is posted, or that none of them contact me.

You need to understand that this site is a resource for the SA basketball community. Given that it works best by serving both individuals and clubs, and that disagreements/falling-outs will occur, there's a fine line of compromise that must be walked. Hopefully you can appreciate that with limited time, it's not guaranteed that I can keep everyone happy all of the time.

If you're concerned about South, then get in touch with those involved. If you're trying to bait someone or damage a reputation unnecessarily, then I'll moderate accordingly.

If you have points to make, please make them fairly. If you have a position within the discussion, also state that where possible.

Cheers.

Reply #14896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

actually three girls have left

Reply #14922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South struggle when it comes to keeping their players. Especially their good ones. Last year under 16's div 1 a girl left for Eagles. This year 3 girls leave under 18's div1. Two boys leave 18's div1 to go to Noarlunga. South need to get their act together when it comes to keeping their players. I am under the impression from some of the players that the good players all seem to get sick of losing.

Reply #14937 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Left for Noarlunga??

Great career move going to a club that doesnt even exist.

Reply #14938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah they left to go to the tigers but they are doing really well at the tigers

Reply #15014 | Report this post

michael_r  
Years ago

I heard Theresa Kinross was one of the girls. I also heard that they didn't like coming second to the coaches daughter...aka Crump. haha!

Kinross has apparently gone to West, not Southern. I don't know who the other players were.

She definately wouldn't be welcome back at Southern after her ugly departure from that club a few years back.

Good luck West with her, you'll need it!

Reply #15340 | Report this post

hoops04  
Years ago

Yeah, she is extremely overrated. I wouldn't rate her as 'quality'.

Reply #15343 | Report this post

Vicki  
Years ago

Michael R, Anonymous said that it was 2 boys who moved to Southern, and I don't think Theresa had any plans to come back to Tigers! Read the post properly before you reply...:)

Reply #15344 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Theresa is overated but it will still hurt South.

Reply #15349 | Report this post

hoops04  
Years ago

Yeah, she's got height and can shoot on a good day...will South know how to shut her down though?
Once you know how to, she's got nothing.

Reply #15351 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 am, Tue 14 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754