Kent Brockman
Years ago

Cooper not playing tomorrow night?

Just read Dusty's blog on the sixers site and he mentions how he hopes Coop gets better and plays as he does not want to bang with the bigs all night.

Anyome know what is up with him?

Topic #4169 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He wasn't at the singlet presentation, I think he has the flu or something, should be back for tip-off

Reply #48439 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Sixers need Cooper to play tomorrow night ... He is the main tall Perth would destroy us inside if cooper dosent play

Reply #48472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I haven't really been keeping up, but isn't Paul Rees playing for the 6'ers again this season?

Therefore, wouldn't he be the 'main tall'?

Reply #48476 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Id Say Cooper would start ahead of Rees this season

Reply #48481 | Report this post

sawmeinhalf  
Years ago

This post provokes a horrible thought: We'd be in big trouble if Cooper was to go down with an injury this season (touch wood). With Rees becoming even more of a prisoner of gravity as the years roll on I have less confidence in him being able to match it with the bigs in the league. Imagine Rees and Dusty trying to handle Bradtke & Brannon; Rogers & Burston; Melmeth, Hinder & Cullen or Anstey, Hoare & Stiff. Bit of a scary thought. I hope we would be able to handle it.

I didn't realise when we picked up Cooper last year just how much we'd be reliant on him for defence in the paint. He's certainly surprised on the upside. Good pick Phil.

Reply #48489 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Word is that Coops trained fine today. Had a fever on the last day of the Blitz and had been recovering this week.

Reply #48496 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

I think we can all Breathe alittle Easyer Now

Reply #48502 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Coop should start ahead of rees but i think they should get even-ish minutes because they bring different things to the team. In a scrappy game reesy is very very useful.

Reply #48566 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754