Daniel Hughes
Years ago

Social basketball at Pasadena 2004/05

With the cut off for Pasadena teams passing last Friday the Stadium's staff and Area Manager Corry Moors would like to open the Nominations for Social Basketball to all. The new season starts the week following Sunday the 26th of September.

The usual BASA requirements are involved.

Nomination Forms are available on request from Pasadena and they along with full payment of the $75 nomination fee are required before a team will be accepted.

Also this past season the stadium has introduced a Zero Tolerance policy, which basically is to get players to behave civilly and friendly to both opposition players and referees alike.

Last season we had to turn teams away as we ran out of room, if you're interested get in quick.

Men's games are played Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays;
Ladies Tuesdays;
Mixed Sundays.

There are numerous grades varying from A grade (where you'll spot a few past or present ABA players) to C/D grades. Thursdays come out and try your luck against some of the names of S.A. basketball.

For more information contact either Nathan Durant or myself at Pasadena on
Phone: 8374 4818
Fax: 8374 4819

Cheers.

Topic #538 | Report this topic

Alf  
Years ago

I recommend mens social at pasadena over all others. MUCH better quality and most of the teams in the higher grades actually go out to play a good game of basketball instead of going out there to beat up the other team.

I've heard rumours of more big names going out and playing on thursdays next season then whats already there. Definately the night for celebrity sightings!

Reply #4997 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Absolutely - from what I've seen and heard, the Pasa Thrsday comp is great. Mostly played in good spirit too.

Plus, I hear the bar is usually open?! Nothing better than sinking a few after a tough game.

Reply #5007 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:18 am, Tue 14 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754