Jomo
Years ago

Bradley/Whitmore vs Pero/ Rees round 2

Yogee you were there,just curious who came out on top!!!

Topic #166 | Report this topic

choo choo  
Years ago

simple who won the game, whitmore was fouled out with 3 min to go, Pero had some nice dunks, Simmo dragged both of them at different times because the Warrior due were killing. Graves, Reggie and Ng were very open and thats beacause the big guys were a threat. Get on the gravy train.

Reply #1178 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Stats wise, the big men cancelled each other out.

Rees / Pero and Whitmore / Bradley both combined for 28 points and 21 boards.

I think the Woodville guys probably came out slightly on top, being able to release the small men to score.

The gravy train in the 3rd was unstoppable, and very, very impressive.

I think the correct result came out of the game, Woodville wanted the win more, with Forestville reduced to some very crude fouls (the one on Lachie Parker, and the second foul on Graves going to the line for 3).

I thought Rees under performed, and how Pero didnt get teched for his ring hanging, I'll never know (must get Ben Mac to ref more Forestville games!!)

Great entertaining game, and was fantastic to see so many people there (got there at half time for the womens, and had to park in the street).

Reply #1202 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 pm, Tue 14 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754